Thursday, May 21, 2009

Glad you could make it

I love a good entrance. Though admittedly I lack the finesse to execute them at will. So by way of leaving this task to those who do it best I will assume my more usual role as host.

Welcome!

By the looks of things you’re one of the first to arrive. Grab a drink and make yourself at home. Design is on the way. Art and Life have done the usual faux pas and have worn the same dress. Fashion will be late.

The occasion? Your host at New Black is throwing a blog in celebration of creatures of culture. A house party in honour of the designers, the artisans, and all the wonderful creative people who can take an idea, frock it up and hit the town.

To the people whose work I bring together on this site, my admiration and sincere thanks.
I’m glad you could make it.

1 comment: